This is a great centre for visiting Shropshire
The Old Brewhouse is located at Park Gate Farm, Kenley which is 7 miles from the town of Much Wenlock within easy travelling distance of the historic towns of Shrewsbury, Ludlow and Bridgnorth as well as the Ironbridge World Heritage Site, all within a 30 minutes drive.
There are many local places of interest and beautiful countryside to explore by foot or cycle including:
- -Church Stretton and the Longmynd hills.
- - Acton Scott Farm Museum
- - Wroxeter Roman City.
- - Attingham Park (NT), just a short drive away via country roads
- - Castles– Acton Burnell, Stokesay, Clun, Ludlow, Powis Castle & garden (NT),
- - Churches and chapels (inc.Langley chapel within easy walking distance)
- - Secret Hills: The Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre, Craven Arms
- - Severn Valley Steam Railway, Bridgnorth.
- - Cosford Air Museum,
- - Bishops Castle - breweries, galleries, bookshops.
- and many more!